Wallrock Fireliner Class 0 fire rated fibreliner offers the ultimate classification for reaction to fire. When applied over other normally flammable surfaces and wallcoverings Wallrock Fireliner reduces the overall fire risk. This makes it ideal for use on top of other surfaces and wallcoverings where increased fire protection is of importance
Wallrock Fireliner offers the same benefits as other Wallrock Fibreliners and can be applied to walls and ceilings. It’s structurally much stronger than most traditional lining papers and offers unparalleled durability. As with all Wallrock Fibreliners, paste-the-wall application method makes the job much easier and faster and there’s no need for a pasting table either.
Features and benefits
- Helps protect flammable surfaces and wallcoverings in the event of fire
- Fire-rated Class 0 – the ultimate in wallpaper classification for reaction to fire
- Fire retardant used is not classified as hazardous to health according to Regulation 1272/2008
- Reinforced liner - strong and durable. Available in 10 and 20 m length rolls covering 5.45 and 10.9 m2 respectively
- Can be used over other wallcoverings to improve the overall fire resistance e.g. over Wallrock Thermal Liners or Red Label insulation products
- Breathable and contains no PVC
- Paste-the-wall (or paper if preferred) adhesive application
- Use Wallrock Power Adhesive – approximately 1kg per 5m2
- Alternatively, it can be used with Wallrock Thermal FR Adhesive for extra fire protection – approximately 0.5kg per square metre2
You can check all our delivery rates and information here.
- We offer FREE next business day delivery for orders over £50 - applies to UK Mainland only.
- All orders received by 2:30 pm are dispatched as a standard next business day delivery - applies to UK Mainland only.
- Orders received after 2:30 pm will be dispatched the following business day.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday.
- We offer Saturday delivery at an extra charge.
We hope you’ll be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we are always here to help.
If you wish to return all or part of your order you have up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
Any return request will need to be authorised prior to returning the goods:
please contact us on 0800 009 6474 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively you can fill in the form here.
Please read our return policy:
The returned goods must be unopened and in a resalable state with their original box, packing and accessories;
Any goods or accessories that accompany the returned product must also come back to us;
If the return is due to missing or faulty parts then we will offer a full refund or replacement provided we are aware of this within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
Unless the return is due to a fault or other defect, you will be responsible for covering the return cost;
Once we receive the return, we will inspect it and process your refund between 2 to 3 working days.