Wallrock Power Adhesive
Wallrock Power Adhesive has been designed to be used in conjunction with Wallrock Liners (not the thermal liner range) and paste the wall type of wallcoverings and to roller directly from the tub to give the decorator an excellent finish in the shortest time possible. Wallrock Power Adhesive has added polymers for extra strength. No Measuring No Mixing No Mess.
How it works
The additional polymers help build strength into the adhesive layer making it suitable to be used on most surfaces. It is also suitable for hanging all luxury and heavyweight wallcoverings such as textured or paper-backed vinyl's, Grasscloths, Hessians, flocks or suede's. It is suitable for hanging wallcoverings in all areas, including those subjected to higher than normal temperature and humidity, such as in kitchens and bathrooms, behind radiators and chimney breasts.
- No mixing or dilution is required as it is ready mixed for convenience
- Easy Slide for perfect pattern matching - where required
- Prevents edge curl
- Mould resistant formula
- Added polymers for extra strength
- Choose either 5 or 10kg tub
- On average, 1 kg of Wallrock Power Adhesive covers 5.5 m2
|Tub size:||5 kg||10 kg|
|Coverage:||up to 25 m²||up to 50 m²|
|Application:||Paste the wall or paste the paper|
You can check all our delivery rates and information here.
- We offer FREE next business day delivery for orders over £50 - applies to UK Mainland only.
- All orders received by 2:30 pm are dispatched as a standard next business day delivery - applies to UK Mainland only.
- Orders received after 2:30 pm will be dispatched the following business day.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday.
- We offer Saturday delivery at an extra charge.
We hope you’ll be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we are always here to help.
If you wish to return all or part of your order you have up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
Any return request will need to be authorised prior to returning the goods:
please contact us on 0800 009 6474 or via email at email@example.com, alternatively you can fill in the form here.
Please read our return policy:
The returned goods must be unopened and in a resalable state with their original box, packing and accessories;
Any goods or accessories that accompany the returned product must also come back to us;
If the return is due to missing or faulty parts then we will offer a full refund or replacement provided we are aware of this within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
Unless the return is due to a fault or other defect, you will be responsible for covering the return cost;
Once we receive the return, we will inspect it and process your refund between 2 to 3 working days.