Wallrock Fibreliner Original
Wallrock Fibreliner (sometimes referred to as Wallrock Lining Paper) is a non-woven material that is most suitable for covering up damaged surfaces quickly with long-lasting results. It's best suited for covering and reinforcing problem surfaces, rough and damaged plaster, cracked render, plasterboard, wood panelling and more. What makes it superior to other types of wall lining materials?
- Very strong, durable and knock resistant material
- Doesn't shrink or expand
- No soaking required. Paste the wall or the Wallrock - saves you time
- Breathable and NO PVC or fibreglass
- Dry strippable
- Fire-rated (B) - suitable for all BS stipulations regards wallcoverings
- For best results use Wallrock Power Adhesive - 1 kg covers 5.5 m2
Surface coverage for Wallrock Fibreliner
- Wallrock Fibreliner 55 cm x 10 m roll - 5.5 m2
- Wallrock Fibreliner 55 cm x 20 m roll - 11 m2
- Wallrock Fibreliner 75 cm x 20 m roll - 15 m2
- Wallrock Fibreliner 100 cm x 20 m roll - 20 m2
All surfaces must be well prepared prior to hanging Wallrock, and when hung it can be emulsion painted, or used as a base for overhanging other wallcoverings. Wallrock is the real alternative to fibreglass lining papers.
Why use Wallrock?
- Wallrock is the toughest wallcovering you'll ever use. Cellulose-textile fibres allow for extra strength, making Wallrock the obvious choice for those requiring a very durable surface cover
- Fire-rated B1 - suitable for all BS stipulations regards wallcoverings
- Much faster and easier to hang - you don't need to soak it. Paste the wall and hang it as normal lining paper. It has been specially designed to be quick and easy to use, either to protect good or lightly damaged plaster from wear and tear or as a great way to cover and smooth out rough or damaged plaster
- Wallrock Fibreliner can be used as a base for paint or overhanging with other wallcoverings. Wallrock Fibreliner is supplied in 55, 75 and 100 cm wide rolls
|Roll size:||55 cm x 10 m||55 cm x 20m||75 cm x 20m||100 cm x 20m|
|Coverage:||5.5 m²||11 m²||15 m²||20 m²|
|Application:||Paste the wall|
|Recommended adhesive:||Wallrock Power Adhesive|
|Adhesive consumption (per roll)||1 kg||2 kg||3 kg||4 kg|
You can check all our delivery rates and information here.
- We offer FREE next business day delivery for orders over £50 - applies to UK Mainland only.
- All orders received by 2:30 pm are dispatched as a standard next business day delivery - applies to UK Mainland only.
- Orders received after 2:30 pm will be dispatched the following business day.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday.
- We offer Saturday delivery at an extra charge.
We hope you’ll be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we are always here to help.
If you wish to return all or part of your order you have up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
Any return request will need to be authorised prior to returning the goods:
please contact us on 0800 009 6474 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively you can fill in the form here.
Please read our return policy:
The returned goods must be unopened and in a resalable state with their original box, packing and accessories;
Any goods or accessories that accompany the returned product must also come back to us;
If the return is due to missing or faulty parts then we will offer a full refund or replacement provided we are aware of this within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
Unless the return is due to a fault or other defect, you will be responsible for covering the return cost;
Once we receive the return, we will inspect it and process your refund between 2 to 3 working days.