Inca - RD0145
Anaglypta Supaglypta Inca - RD0145 draws its design inspiration from the ancient Inca design patterns. It’s believed that this design was first introduced into the Anaglypta range c. 1935. It’s now been brought back for a limited time only.
As with all Supaglypta wallpapers, Inca RD0145 is made of two layers where the top layer is made of pure paper for a perfect finish and the second layer is made of a non-woven liner ensuring extra strength and durability of the textured pattern. This makes the wallpaper tough and durable - ideal for high traffic areas and masking imperfections on walls.
- Each roll is 52 cm x 10 m – surface coverage 5.2m2
- Pattern repeat – 27 cm
- Match type – straight
- White, textured and paintable
- Breathable and PVC free
- Use Anaglypta ReadyMix for best results. 1 kg of the adhesive is typically sufficient for one roll.
|Roll size:||52 cm x 10.05 m|
|Substrate:||Textile reinforced paper|
|Pattern repeat:||27 cm|
|Application:||Paste the paper|
|Recommended adhesive:||Wallrock Power Adhesive|
|Adhesive consumption (per roll)||1 kg|
You can check all our delivery rates and information here.
- We offer FREE next business day delivery for orders over £100 - applies to UK Mainland only.
- All orders received by 2:30 pm are dispatched as a standard next business day delivery - applies to UK Mainland only.
- Orders received after 2:30 pm will be dispatched the following business day.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday.
- We offer Saturday delivery at an extra charge.
We hope you’ll be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we are always here to help.
If you wish to return all or part of your order you have up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
Any return request will need to be authorised prior to returning the goods:
please contact us on 0800 009 6474 or via email at email@example.com, alternatively you can fill in the form here.
Please read our return policy:
The returned goods must be unopened and in a resalable state with their original box, packing and accessories;
Any goods or accessories that accompany the returned product must also come back to us;
If the return is due to missing or faulty parts then we will offer a full refund or replacement provided we are aware of this within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
Unless the return is due to a fault or other defect, you will be responsible for covering the return cost;
Once we receive the return, we will inspect it and process your refund between 2 to 3 working days.