Wallrock Fibreliner Smooth
Wallrock Fibreliner Smooth has been derived from Wallrock Fibreliner Plus. The level of smoothness and type of finish has been maintained; however, Wallrock Fibreliner Smooth is lighter thus easier to hang. It’s ideal to use on top of Wallrock Thermal Liners or walls that don’t need the heavier structure of the thicker Wallrock Fibreliners.
Wallrock Fibreliner Smooth is made using the same Wallrock manufacturing process which makes it robust, scuff-resistant and durable. It will reinforce walls and help cover cracks (you still need to prepare the walls as for any other wall covering) and provide a smooth surface for paint.
Where best to use it
When you don’t need the heavier Wallrock Fibreliner, Wallrock Fibreliner Plus or Wallrock Fibreliner Premium use Wallrock Fibreliner Smooth. This is most likely to happen when you need to use another liner on top of Wallrock Thermal Liners or want to improve / change the finish on a wall, which doesn’t require the extra thickness provided by the other Wallrock Fibreliners.
Features and benefits of Wallrock Fibreliner Smooth
- Very strong, durable and knock resistant material
- Dimensionally stable liner- doesn't shrink or expand
- No soaking required
- Paste the wall - saves you time and you don't need a pasting table
- It’s breathable and contains NO PVC or fibreglass
- Dry strippable
- Can be emulsion painted or used as a base for overhanging with other wall coverings
- Fire rated (B) - suitable for all BS stipulations regards wall coverings
- For best results use Wallrock Power Adhesive – 5.5m2 of surface will require approximately 1 kg of adhesive
- All surfaces must be well prepared prior to hanging Wallrock liners.
Surface coverage of Wallrock Fibreliner Smooth
- Wallrock Fibreliner Smooth 55 cm x 10 m roll - 5.5 m2
- Wallrock Fibreliner Smooth 55 cm x 20 m roll - 11 m2
- Wallrock Fibreliner Smooth 75 cm x 20 m roll - 15 m2
- Wallrock Fibreliner Smooth 100 cm x 20 m roll - 20 m2
Why use Wallrock liners? Wallrock is the toughest wall covering you'll ever use. Cellulose-textile fibres allow for extra strength, making Wallrock the obvious choice for those requiring a very durable surface cover.
How to apply Wallrock Fibreliner?
|Roll size:||55 cm x 10 m||55 cm x 20m||75 cm x 20m||100 cm x 20m|
|Coverage:||5.5 m²||11 m²||15 m²||20 m²|
|Application:||Paste the wall|
|Recommended adhesive:||Wallrock Power Adhesive|
|Adhesive consumption (per roll)||1 kg||2 kg||3 kg||4 kg|