Wallrock Fibreliner Smooth
Wallrock Fibreliner Smooth has been derived from Wallrock Fibreliner Plus. The level of smoothness and type of finish has been maintained; however, Wallrock Fibreliner Smooth is lighter thus easier to hang. It’s ideal to use on top of Wallrock Thermal Liners or walls that don’t need the heavier structure of the thicker Wallrock Fibreliners.
Wallrock Fibreliner Smooth is made using the same Wallrock manufacturing process which makes it robust, scuff-resistant and durable. It’ll reinforce walls and help cover cracks (you still need to prepare the walls as for any other wallcovering) and provide a smooth surface for paint.
Where best to use it
When you don’t need the heavier Wallrock Fibrliner, Wallrock Fibrliner Plus or Wallrock Fibreliner Premium use Wallrock Fibrliner Smooth. This is most likely to happen when you need to use another liner on top of Wallrock Thermal Liners or want to improve / change the finish on a wall, which doesn’t require the extra thickness provided by the other Wallrock Fibreliners.
Features and benefits of Wallrock Fibreliner Smooth
- Very strong, durable and knock resistant material
- Dimensionally stable liner- doesn't shrink or expand
- No soaking required
- Paste the wall or the Wallrock - saves you time and you don't need a pasting table
- It’s breathable and contains NO PVC or fibreglass
- Dry strippable
- Can be emulsion painted or used as a base for overhanging with other wallcoverings
- Fire rated (B) - suitable for all BS stipulations regards wallcoverings
- For best results use Wallrock Power Adhesive – 5.5m2 of surface will require approximately 1 kg of adhesive
- All surfaces must be well prepared prior to hanging Wallrock liners
Surface coverage of Wallrock Fibreliner Smooth
- Wallrock Fibreliner Smooth 55 cm x 10 m roll - 5.5 m2
- Wallrock Fibreliner Smooth 55 cm x 20 m roll - 11 m2
- Wallrock Fibreliner Smooth 75 cm x 20 m roll - 15 m2
- Wallrock Fibreliner Smooth 100 cm x 20 m roll - 20 m2
Why use Wallrock liners? Wallrock is the toughest wallcovering you'll ever use. Cellulose-textile fibres allow for extra strength, making Wallrock the obvious choice for those requiring a very durable surface cover
|Roll size:||55 cm x 10 m||55 cm x 20m||75 cm x 20m||100 cm x 20m|
|Coverage:||5.5 m²||11 m²||15 m²||20 m²|
|Application:||Paste the wall|
|Recommended adhesive:||Wallrock Power Adhesive|
|Adhesive consumption (per roll)||1 kg||2 kg||3 kg||4 kg|
You can check all our delivery rates and information here.
- We offer FREE next business day delivery for orders over £50 - applies to UK Mainland only.
- All orders received by 2:30 pm are dispatched as a standard next business day delivery - applies to UK Mainland only.
- Orders received after 2:30 pm will be dispatched the following business day.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday.
- We offer Saturday delivery at an extra charge.
We hope you’ll be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we are always here to help.
If you wish to return all or part of your order you have up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
Any return request will need to be authorised prior to returning the goods:
please contact us on 0800 009 6474 or via email at email@example.com, alternatively you can fill in the form here.
Please read our return policy:
The returned goods must be unopened and in a resalable state with their original box, packing and accessories;
Any goods or accessories that accompany the returned product must also come back to us;
If the return is due to missing or faulty parts then we will offer a full refund or replacement provided we are aware of this within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
Unless the return is due to a fault or other defect, you will be responsible for covering the return cost;
Once we receive the return, we will inspect it and process your refund between 2 to 3 working days.