Wallrock Multipurpose PVA Sealer & Primer
Wallrock high performance, multipurpose water-based primer-sealer has been specially developed to make decoration tasks easier. A technologically advanced formula has been developed to promote an improved adhesion on porous and dusty surfaces.
To improve adhesion onto porous surfaces, e.g. bare plaster, timber, drywall, absorbent wall-linings etc.
Sealer / wallpaper size
Promotes the adhesion of wallcoverings and emulsion paints, reduces seam splits, raised edges and bubbling of wallcoverings.
Wallrock Multipurpose Sealer & Primer is highly effective for interior use and dry surface conditions. For exterior or wet conditions, a speciality bonding agent is recommended instead.
- Surfaces should be sound, dry, clean and free from dust or loose material.
- Wallrock Multipurpose Sealer & Primer can be applied by brush or roller. If used diluted, a brush is preferred - please be careful of splashes and drips, ensure that surfaces and surrounding areas are covered to avoid damage.
- For use as a sealer, primer or dust-proofer, we recommend a dilution of one part Sealer Primer to 3 parts water - ensure an even mixture is obtained before application.
- Coverage - on new plaster or concrete it will size up to 50m2. On other pre-used surfaces the coverage may be greater and largely depends on the porosity of the surface and / or previous applications of paint.
|Tub size:||2.5 kg|
|Coverage:||up to 40 m²/120 m² if diluted|
|Application:||Paste the wall|
You can check all our delivery rates and information here.
- We offer FREE next business day delivery for orders over £50 - applies to UK Mainland only.
- All orders received by 2:30 pm are dispatched as a standard next business day delivery - applies to UK Mainland only.
- Orders received after 2:30 pm will be dispatched the following business day.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday.
- We offer Saturday delivery at an extra charge.
We hope you’ll be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we are always here to help.
If you wish to return all or part of your order you have up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
Any return request will need to be authorised prior to returning the goods:
please contact us on 0800 009 6474 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively you can fill in the form here.
Please read our return policy:
The returned goods must be unopened and in a resalable state with their original box, packing and accessories;
Any goods or accessories that accompany the returned product must also come back to us;
If the return is due to missing or faulty parts then we will offer a full refund or replacement provided we are aware of this within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
Unless the return is due to a fault or other defect, you will be responsible for covering the return cost;
Once we receive the return, we will inspect it and process your refund between 2 to 3 working days.