Wallrock KV600 Thermal Liner
ErfurtMAV used all of their experience from making a very successful Wallrock Thermal Liner and produced KV600 Thermal Liner, which is 4 mm thick offering extra thermal benefits. It’s made using the same advanced flexible thermal liner system.
If you are buying multiple rolls of Wallrock KV600 Thermal Liner, please visit this page where we've grouped most popular quantities and pre-selected adhesive amounts.
- Each roll is 15 metres long and 1 metre wide – it covers 15m2
- The liner is 4mm thick – 25% thicker than standard Wallrock Thermal Liner
- The thermal backing is covered with Wallrock Fibreliner, which makes the entire liner flexible and very durable
- It can be painted or overhung with another paste-the-wall liner for perfect finish
- No PVC or glass fibres
- Use Wallrock Thermal Liner Adhesive to apply – 7.5 to 10kg per roll
Benefits and performance
- 25% extra thickness of KV600 Liner offers enhanced thermal performance when compared to Wallrock Thermal Liner
- Helps to alleviate condensation and mould problems even faster by raising and equalising the temperature in the room
- KV600 helps with reducing the noise conduction, but this is a side benefit due to its thickness
- One of the best liners to cover damaged surfaces – it’s 4mm thick!
- 1m wide roll allows you to have fewer joints and do the job faster
When a room has been lined with Wallrock KV600 Thermal Liner it separates the cold mass of the wall from the room environment and reduces both the cooling effect of the wall and cold air currents in the room created by the differential temperature zones within a room. As a result, the maximum amount of heat is available to heat up the room air reducing the room warm-up time.
Application and considerations
- Watch our video for generic application advice - it's based on the traditional Wallrock Thermal Liner, but the principles remain the same
- On sharp corners, we suggest that you cut the liner and butt-joint it
- On ceilings, we'd suggest that you use standard Wallrock Thermal Liner - you can still use KV600 on walls
- Because KV600 Liner is 1 metre wide, we’d suggest that two people hang it to make the job easier
- Use only paste-the-wall wallcoverings if you are planning to overhang the KV600 with another liner*.
- Use Wallrock Thermal Liner Adhesive
- For each roll you’ll need between 7.5 and 10 kgs of the adhesive depending on how absorbent the surface is
- New surfaces will be more absorbent
*We do not recommend applying traditional wallpapers or lining papers over Wallrock KV600 Thermal Liner because these products, by nature, expand when wet and shrink when drying up (paper-based products are dimensionally unstable), which can cause the corners of the Thermal Liner to be pulled off. All Wallrock products are dimensionally stable.
You can check all our delivery rates and information here.
- We offer FREE next business day delivery for orders over £100 - applies to UK Mainland only.
- All orders received by 2:30 pm are dispatched as a standard next business day delivery - applies to UK Mainland only.
- Orders received after 2:30 pm will be dispatched the following business day.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday.
- We offer Saturday delivery at an extra charge.
We hope you’ll be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we are always here to help.
If you wish to return all or part of your order you have up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
Any return request will need to be authorised prior to returning the goods:
please contact us on 0800 009 6474 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively you can fill in the form here.
Please read our return policy:
The returned goods must be unopened and in a resalable state with their original box, packing and accessories;
Any goods or accessories that accompany the returned product must also come back to us;
If the return is due to missing or faulty parts then we will offer a full refund or replacement provided we are aware of this within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
Unless the return is due to a fault or other defect, you will be responsible for covering the return cost;
Once we receive the return, we will inspect it and process your refund between 2 to 3 working days.