Wallrock KV600 Thermal Liner
Erfurt MAV used all of their experience from making a very successful Wallrock Thermal Liner and produced KV600 Thermal Liner, which is 3.5-4 mm* thick offering extra thermal benefits. It’s made using the same advanced flexible thermal liner system.
If you are buying multiple rolls of Wallrock KV600 Thermal Liner, please visit this page where we've grouped most popular quantities and pre-selected adhesive amounts.
- Each roll is 15 metres long and 1 metre wide – it covers 15m2
- The liner is 3.5-4mm thick and 25% heavier than the standard Wallrock Thermal Liner
- The thermal backing is covered with Wallrock Fibreliner, which makes the entire liner flexible and very durable
- It can be painted or overhung with another paste-the-wall liner for a perfect finish
- No PVC or glass fibres
- Use Wallrock Thermal Liner Adhesive to apply – 7.5 to 10kg per roll
Benefits and performance
- the 25% extra weight of KV600 Liner offers enhanced thermal performance when compared to Wallrock Thermal Liner
- Helps to alleviate condensation and mould problems even faster by raising and equalising the temperature in the room
- One of the best liners to cover damaged surfaces
- 1m wide roll allows you to have fewer joints and do the job faster
When a room has been lined with Wallrock KV600 Thermal Liner it separates the cold mass of the wall from the room environment and reduces both the cooling effect of the wall and cold air currents in the room created by the differential temperature zones within a room. As a result, the maximum amount of heat is available to heat up the room air reducing the room warm-up time.
Application and considerations
- Watch our video for generic application advice - it's based on the traditional Wallrock Thermal Liner, but the principles remain the same
- On sharp corners, we suggest that you cut the liner and butt-joint it
- On ceilings, we'd suggest that you use standard Wallrock Thermal Liner - you can still use KV600 on walls
- Because KV600 Liner is 1 metre wide, we’d suggest that two people hang it to make the job easier
- Use only paste-the-wall wallcoverings if you are planning to overhang the KV600 with another liner**.
- Use Wallrock Thermal Liner Adhesive
- For each roll you’ll need between 7.5 and 10 kgs of the adhesive depending on how absorbent the surface is
- New surfaces will be more absorbent
* Please note that the thickness can vary, but the efficiency of the product is based on the weight, which is 600g/m2.
*We do not recommend applying traditional wallpapers or lining papers over Wallrock KV600 Thermal Liner because these products, by nature, expand when wet and shrink when drying up (paper-based products are dimensionally unstable), which can cause the corners of the Thermal Liner to be pulled off. All Wallrock products are dimensionally stable.