Red Label Insulating lining paper
Erfurt MAV Red Label insulating lining paper is double standard thickness polystyrene insulation, which has been laminated to Wallrock Fibreliner Light (superior liner when compared to lining paper). It helps protect against internal condensation on walls and mould growth.
- 10m long and 50cm wide - covers 5m2
- Twice as thick as regular polystyrene – 4mm thickness
- Resists damp and mould formation on problem walls
- Quick and effective basic insulation for inside walls
- CFC free
- Fire rating B2
Use solvent-free Wallrock Thermal Liner Adhesive. 10kg of the adhesive is sufficient for 4 rolls of the insulating lining paper when used on good quality and normal absorption walls.
Need something more robust? Wallrock Thermal Liner offers superior performance in all areas.
You can check all our delivery rates and information here.
- We offer FREE next business day delivery for orders over £50 - applies to UK Mainland only.
- All orders received by 2:30 pm are dispatched as a standard next business day delivery - applies to UK Mainland only.
- Orders received after 2:30 pm will be dispatched the following business day.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday.
- We offer Saturday delivery at an extra charge.
We hope you’ll be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we are always here to help.
If you wish to return all or part of your order you have up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
Any return request will need to be authorised prior to returning the goods:
please contact us on 0800 009 6474 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively you can fill in the form here.
Please read our return policy:
The returned goods must be unopened and in a resalable state with their original box, packing and accessories;
Any goods or accessories that accompany the returned product must also come back to us;
If the return is due to missing or faulty parts then we will offer a full refund or replacement provided we are aware of this within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
Unless the return is due to a fault or other defect, you will be responsible for covering the return cost;
Once we receive the return, we will inspect it and process your refund between 2 to 3 working days.