Professional Insulation Panels
Professional Insulation Panels are high density and fire retardant treated polystyrene panels. Because the panels are made from extruded polystyrene they achieve much higher density per square inch, which in turn provides higher levels of thermal insulation when compared with other polystyrene materials. Apart from good thermal insulation levels, the Professional Insulation Panels help with combating condensation issues and provide an effective way to hide problem surfaces such as cracked plaster.
- Each box contains 8 panels with the total coverage of 4 m2
- Each panel is 1 x 0.5 m
- Panel thickness: 7 mm - extruded polystyrene provides higher density
- Professional Insulation Panels are made from recycled polystyrene and are CFC free
- Panels are primed on one side, which makes them ready for painting or wallpapering without any further preparation
- Fire rating: E according to DIN EN 13501-1
- Use Decosa Adhesive if you are planning to use Professional Insulation Panels in a bathroom and tile over with ceramic tiles - adhesive consumption approx. 2 to 3 kg per 1 m2 of surface
- Use Wallrock Thermal Liner Adhesive if you are intending to paint or hang wallpaper over the Professional Insulation Panels - adhesive consumption approx. 1 kg per 1 m2 of surface
Thermal insulation values and benefits
- R Value - 0.2 m2K/W; U Value - 5 W/m2K; A Value; 0.035 W/m.K
- In other words, 7 mm High Density Insulation Panels have the same insulation effect as a 140mm brick, 200mm stone block or 300mm concrete
- Improve thermal insulation and reduce heat loss by up to 28% - as tested on solid brick walls (24 cm / 9" thickness)
- Helps combat condensation and mould growth
- At 7 mm thick, these insulation panels are ideally suited to cover damaged surfaces - walls or ceilings in rooms and bathrooms
- Can be tiled over using ceramic tiles - please use Decosa Adhesive
- Primed surface is ready to paint or wallpaper
- Cut all panels required taking extra care for trimming at each end
- Draw a straight pencil line or use a plumb line for hanging the first length, if preferred the panels can be hung horizontally
- If applying the adhesive direct to the surface, apply enough to hang two panels at a time, ensuring the paste exceeds the width of the second panel. If pasting the material (either side) make sure all edges are covered. With both methods, hang Climapor panels immediately - no soaking required
- Apply the first panel along the guideline making sure firm attachment has been achieved
- Butt join all subsequent lengths being careful not to overlap the edges
- If hanging panels using Decosa Adhesive, apply the adhesive evenly using a notched trowel - the deeper the notches on the trowel the more adhesive will be used for each panel
You can check all our delivery rates and information here.
- We offer FREE next business day delivery for orders over £100 - applies to UK Mainland only.
- All orders received by 2:30 pm are dispatched as a standard next business day delivery - applies to UK Mainland only.
- Orders received after 2:30 pm will be dispatched the following business day.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday.
- We offer Saturday delivery at an extra charge.
We hope you’ll be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we are always here to help.
If you wish to return all or part of your order you have up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
Any return request will need to be authorised prior to returning the goods:
please contact us on 0800 009 6474 or via email at email@example.com, alternatively you can fill in the form here.
Please read our return policy:
The returned goods must be unopened and in a resalable state with their original box, packing and accessories;
Any goods or accessories that accompany the returned product must also come back to us;
If the return is due to missing or faulty parts then we will offer a full refund or replacement provided we are aware of this within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
Unless the return is due to a fault or other defect, you will be responsible for covering the return cost;
Once we receive the return, we will inspect it and process your refund between 2 to 3 working days.