Monet’s Garden In France - Wall Mural 5035
Produced on a paste the wall substrate, in a variety of sizes;
- 8 panel - for walls up to 384cm wide x 260cm high
- 4 panel - for walls up to 192cm wide x 260cm high
WallArt Photo Murals are supplied on a high quality paste the wall base, meaning they can be applied quickly and easily, by DIY users or professionals alike
- butt join panels - do not overlap
- covers small cracks and dents in the wall
- easy to handle and to apply
- high light-resistance & durability
- weight: 130 g/m²
We recommend using Anaglypta ReadyMix Adhesive when hanging these products.
Please note that orders of this mural are dispatched directly from our supplier and may take up to 14 days to arrive.
You can check all our delivery rates and information here.
- We offer FREE next business day delivery for orders over £100 - applies to UK Mainland only.
- All orders received by 2:30 pm are dispatched as a standard next business day delivery - applies to UK Mainland only.
- Orders received after 2:30 pm will be dispatched the following business day.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday.
- We offer Saturday delivery at an extra charge.
We hope you’ll be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we are always here to help.
If you wish to return all or part of your order you have up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
Any return request will need to be authorised prior to returning the goods:
please contact us on 0800 009 6474 or via email at email@example.com, alternatively you can fill in the form here.
Please read our return policy:
The returned goods must be unopened and in a resalable state with their original box, packing and accessories;
Any goods or accessories that accompany the returned product must also come back to us;
If the return is due to missing or faulty parts then we will offer a full refund or replacement provided we are aware of this within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
Unless the return is due to a fault or other defect, you will be responsible for covering the return cost;
Once we receive the return, we will inspect it and process your refund between 2 to 3 working days.