Graphite Plus Insulating Lining Paper
How it works
Graphite reflects heat back and makes it more difficult for heat to pass through. When you combine graphite and polystyrene you get much better results when compared to standard polystyrene insulation – based on the manufacture’s test the results are 20% better.
- 10m long and 50cm wide rolls. One roll covers 5m2
- Polystyrene (EPS) with graphite components - 4mm thick
- The polystyrene is laminated with a liner already
- Fire classification: Euro class E according to DIN EN 13501-1 - It can be upgraded to a BS Class 1 by using Wallrock Thermal FR Adhesive and overhanging with Wallrock Fireliner
- Thermal conductivity: WLG 032
Use solvent-free Wallrock Thermal Liner Adhesive. 10kg of the adhesive is sufficient for 3 to 4 rolls of the Graphite Insulating Lining paper when used on good quality and normal absorption walls.
You can check all our delivery rates and information here.
- We offer FREE next business day delivery for orders over £50 - applies to UK Mainland only.
- All orders received by 2:30 pm are dispatched as a standard next business day delivery - applies to UK Mainland only.
- Orders received after 2:30 pm will be dispatched the following business day.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday.
- We offer Saturday delivery at an extra charge.
We hope you’ll be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we are always here to help.
If you wish to return all or part of your order you have up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
Any return request will need to be authorised prior to returning the goods:
please contact us on 0800 009 6474 or via email at email@example.com, alternatively you can fill in the form here.
Please read our return policy:
The returned goods must be unopened and in a resalable state with their original box, packing and accessories;
Any goods or accessories that accompany the returned product must also come back to us;
If the return is due to missing or faulty parts then we will offer a full refund or replacement provided we are aware of this within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
Unless the return is due to a fault or other defect, you will be responsible for covering the return cost;
Once we receive the return, we will inspect it and process your refund between 2 to 3 working days.