Graphite Plus Insulating Lining Paper
How it works
Graphite reflects heat back and makes it more difficult for heat to pass through. When you combine graphite and polystyrene you get much better results when compared to standard polystyrene insulation – based on the manufacturers test the results are 20% better.
- 10m long and 50cm wide rolls. One roll covers 5m2
- Polystyrene (EPS) with graphite components - 4mm thick
- The polystyrene is laminated with a liner already
- Fire classification: Euro class E according to DIN EN 13501-1 - It can be upgraded to a BS Class 1 by using Wallrock Thermal FR Adhesive and overhanging with Wallrock Fireliner
- Thermal conductivity: WLG 032
Use solvent-free Wallrock Thermal Liner Adhesive. 10kg of the adhesive is sufficient for 3 to 4 rolls of the Graphite Insulating Lining paper when used on good quality and normal absorption walls.