Erfurt MAV 800 Grade Professional Lining Paper
Erfurt MAV Professional Lining Paper 800 grade:
- suitable for use on old and new plaster on both walls and ceilings;
- A perfect base for emulsion paint or decorative wallpaper;
- Quick results with minimum fuss and mess;
- Choose from 10, 20 and 40 metre rolls for efficient and cost effective material usage;
- It's produced from pure pulp and offers superb tensile strength;
- Produced from sustainable and renewable forests, PEFC certified;
Erfurt MAV offers a range of leading lining paper products and is internationally recognised as being of superior quality. Erfurt MAV traditional lining papers are the best quality money can buy, with good all round handling and cutting properties.
- If you are hanging over badly damaged plaster, ensure holes and cracks are filled and smoothed wherever possible
- Slight imperfections will be smoothed out by using the lining paper, the heavier the lining the smoother the effect
- Soak the paper well (8 to 12 minutes) - the product has excellent strength and will resist tearing even after excessive soaking times.
|Roll size:||56 cm x 10 m||56 cm x 20m||56 cm x 40m|
|Coverage:||5.6 m²||11.2 m²||22.4 m²|
|Application:||Paste the paper - soaking time: 8-12 minutes|
|Recommended adhesive:||Erfurt MAV Easy Paste|
|Adhesive consumption (per roll)||1 kg||2 kg||4 kg|
You can check all our delivery rates and information here.
- We offer FREE next business day delivery for orders over £100 - applies to UK Mainland only.
- All orders received by 2:30 pm are dispatched as a standard next business day delivery - applies to UK Mainland only.
- Orders received after 2:30 pm will be dispatched the following business day.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday.
- We offer Saturday delivery at an extra charge.
We hope you’ll be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we are always here to help.
If you wish to return all or part of your order you have up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
Any return request will need to be authorised prior to returning the goods:
please contact us on 0800 009 6474 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively you can fill in the form here.
Please read our return policy:
The returned goods must be unopened and in a resalable state with their original box, packing and accessories;
Any goods or accessories that accompany the returned product must also come back to us;
If the return is due to missing or faulty parts then we will offer a full refund or replacement provided we are aware of this within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
Unless the return is due to a fault or other defect, you will be responsible for covering the return cost;
Once we receive the return, we will inspect it and process your refund between 2 to 3 working days.