Caulk King - Premium Filler and Sealant
Caulk King - Wallrock Premium Filler and Sealant is an easily applied, high-quality solvent-free filler and sealant that ensures it is suitable for many indoor applications as well as outdoor use.
Application and Features
- Sealing around window frames, architraves and cornices
- PVC profile trim and PVC cladding
- Cracks and gaps in brickwork, stone, concrete and between skirting boards and walls
- Wallrock® Caulk King Premium Filler & Sealant can be used as an adhesive for bonding polystyrene
- NOT suitable for use on PE, PP, Teflon, bituminous surfaces or below ground level
- Crack-resistant. +/- 12.5% flexibility indoor and outdoor
- White, over paintable and solvent-free premium caulk
- 380ml tube - use skeleton or caulk gun
- ISO 11600 Construction Sealant
You can check all our delivery rates and information here.
- We offer FREE next business day delivery for orders over £50 - applies to UK Mainland only.
- All orders received by 2:30 pm are dispatched as a standard next business day delivery - applies to UK Mainland only.
- Orders received after 2:30 pm will be dispatched the following business day.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday.
- We offer Saturday delivery at an extra charge.
We hope you’ll be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we are always here to help.
If you wish to return all or part of your order you have up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
Any return request will need to be authorised prior to returning the goods:
please contact us on 0800 009 6474 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively you can fill in the form here.
Please read our return policy:
The returned goods must be unopened and in a resalable state with their original box, packing and accessories;
Any goods or accessories that accompany the returned product must also come back to us;
If the return is due to missing or faulty parts then we will offer a full refund or replacement provided we are aware of this within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
Unless the return is due to a fault or other defect, you will be responsible for covering the return cost;
Once we receive the return, we will inspect it and process your refund between 2 to 3 working days.