Westminster - RD101
Anaglypta Original Westminster - RD101 wallpaper mimics traditional plastering effects without costing you the earth. This paper suits any room and looks great painted! Anaglypta Westminster wallpaper is strong, durable and great at hiding unsightly cracks and bumps. The wallpaper is white and can be emulsion painted to achieve your desired look.
- Pattern Repeat: 53.4cm
- Match Type: Straight
- Roll Length: 10m
- Roll Width: 52cm
- Roll Coverage is 5.2m2
- Contains No PVC and allows walls to breathe
- Duplex pure paper - two separate layers of paper ensuring pattern longevity
- Adhesive: Ready-Mix. Approximately 1kg per roll
Use Easy Paste Ready-Mix Wallpaper Paste for best results. 1kg of the adhesive is sufficient for one roll of the wallpaper. Use the traditional, paste-the-paper method.
|Roll size:||52 cm x 10.05 m|
|Pattern repeat:||53.4 cm|
|Application:||Paste the paper|
|Recommended adhesive:||Erfurt Mav Easy Paste|
|Adhesive consumption (per roll)||1 kg|
You can check all our delivery rates and information here.
- We offer FREE next business day delivery for orders over £50 - applies to UK Mainland only.
- All orders received by 2:30 pm are dispatched as a standard next business day delivery - applies to UK Mainland only.
- Orders received after 2:30 pm will be dispatched the following business day.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday.
- We offer Saturday delivery at an extra charge.
We hope you’ll be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we are always here to help.
If you wish to return all or part of your order you have up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
Any return request will need to be authorised prior to returning the goods:
please contact us on 0800 009 6474 or via email at email@example.com, alternatively you can fill in the form here.
Please read our return policy:
The returned goods must be unopened and in a resalable state with their original box, packing and accessories;
Any goods or accessories that accompany the returned product must also come back to us;
If the return is due to missing or faulty parts then we will offer a full refund or replacement provided we are aware of this within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
Unless the return is due to a fault or other defect, you will be responsible for covering the return cost;
Once we receive the return, we will inspect it and process your refund between 2 to 3 working days.