Wallrock Thermal Liner Adhesive
Wallrock Thermal Liner Adhesive has been designed specifically to work with Wallrock Thermal Liner, Wallrock R300, Wallrock KV600 Thermal Liner and Insulating Lining Papers. The paste is made up of two components. Firstly there is a viscous paste which is designed to be smooth, easy to roll and drip-resistant, which holds the liners in place, but allows the product sheets to slide for perfect matching at the seams. Secondly, there are polymers added to increase the bond strength of the final adhesive layer and give the adhesion its permanency. Both components used are water-based and the paste component is made from starch, which is ecologically friendly. Recommended adhesive paste for Wallrock Thermal Liners.
- Each 10kg of the adhesive is sufficient for a minimum of 2 rolls of Wallrock Thermal Liner, 1 roll of KV600 Thermal Liner, 1 roll of Wallrock R300 Liner and 4 to 5 rolls of Insulating Lining Paper. Please note that the usage may differ based on the absorption of the walls
- Please refer to Sound Insulation Liners for exact usage
- It's water-based and the paste compound is made from starch making it ecologically friendly
- The high viscosity gives extra grip and is perfect for hanging wallcoverings in difficult places such as stairs and ceilings
- The additional polymers mean that it is ideal for use where you require a wallcovering to be long-lasting, and also resistant to mould, so ideal for damp rooms such as kitchens and bathrooms.
|Tub size:||5 kg||10 kg|
|Application:||Paste the wall or paste the paper|