Wallrock Thermal Liner Adhesive
Wallrock Thermal Liner Adhesive has been designed specifically to work with Wallrock Thermal Liner, Wallrock R300, Wallrock KV600 Thermal Liner and Insulating Lining Papers. The paste is made up of two components. Firstly there is a viscous paste which is designed to be smooth, easy to roll and drip-resistant, which holds the liners in place, but allows the product sheets to slide for perfect matching at the seams. Secondly, there are polymers added to increase the bond strength of the final adhesive layer and give the adhesion its permanency. Both components used are water-based and the paste component is made from starch, which is ecologically friendly. Recommended adhesive paste for Wallrock Thermal Liners.
- Each 10kg of the adhesive is sufficient for a minimum of 2 rolls of Wallrock Thermal Liner, 1 roll of KV600 Thermal Liner, 1 roll of Wallrock R300 Liner and 4 to 5 rolls of Insulating Lining Paper. Please note that the usage may differ based on the absorption of the walls
- Please refer to Sound Insulation Liners for exact usage
- It's water-based and the paste compound is made from starch making it ecologically friendly
- The high viscosity gives extra grip and is perfect for hanging wallcoverings in difficult places such as stairs and ceilings
- The additional polymers mean that it is ideal for use where you require a wallcovering to be long-lasting, and also resistant to mould, so ideal for damp rooms such as kitchens and bathrooms.
|Tub size:||5 kg||10 kg|
|Application:||Paste the wall or paste the paper|
You can check all our delivery rates and information here.
- We offer FREE next business day delivery for orders over £50 - applies to UK Mainland only.
- All orders received by 2:30 pm are dispatched as a standard next business day delivery - applies to UK Mainland only.
- Orders received after 2:30 pm will be dispatched the following business day.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday.
- We offer Saturday delivery at an extra charge.
We hope you’ll be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we are always here to help.
If you wish to return all or part of your order you have up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
Any return request will need to be authorised prior to returning the goods:
please contact us on 0800 009 6474 or via email at email@example.com, alternatively you can fill in the form here.
Please read our return policy:
The returned goods must be unopened and in a resalable state with their original box, packing and accessories;
Any goods or accessories that accompany the returned product must also come back to us;
If the return is due to missing or faulty parts then we will offer a full refund or replacement provided we are aware of this within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
Unless the return is due to a fault or other defect, you will be responsible for covering the return cost;
Once we receive the return, we will inspect it and process your refund between 2 to 3 working days.