With Winter well and truly upon us, now is the time to make sure your home is as cosy as can be. And one of the best ways to do that is to insulate your walls with Wallrock Thermal Liner.
Here’s what you need to know.
WHAT IS WALLROCK THERMAL LINER?
Wallrock Thermal Liner is a relatively thin insulation at almost 3mm thick but by applying it on the inside of your room it works to the maximum effect by reducing the ‘heat sink’ effect of the walls – in many cases cutting room warm-up times in half.
Once the room has warmed it goes on working just like any other insulation typically giving a 15% saving on a solid brick wall.
HOW DOES WALLROCK THERMAL LINER WORK?
Wallrock Thermal Liner starts saving you energy from the very moment your heating switches on. By applying it on the inside of your room, it works to reduce the ‘heat sink’ effect of the walls, in many cases cutting room warm-up times in half.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING WALLROCK THERMAL LINER?
There are plenty of benefits to using Wallrock Thermal Liner in your home, including:
- Insulates and saves energy: Once applied, Wallrock Thermal Liner works to reduce the ‘heat sink’ effect of the walls, in many cases cutting room warm-up times in half.
- Reduces heating bills: By applying Wallrock Thermal Liner to your walls, you could see a reduction in your heating bills of up to 15%.
- Helps to regulate temperature: Wallrock Thermal Liner helps to create an even and comfortable temperature in your home by minimising heat loss through the walls.
- Easy to apply: Wallrock Thermal Liner is quick and easy to apply, with no need for messy or disruptive renovations.
- Paste the wall application: Wallrock Thermal Liner can be applied directly to your wall with no need for a backing paper, making it even quicker and easier to apply.
- Suitable for any room: Wallrock Thermal Liner is suitable for use in any room in your home, including bedrooms, living rooms and kitchens.
- Improves the look of your walls: As well as insulating your walls, Wallrock Thermal Liner also helps to cover up any cracks or imperfections, resulting in a smoother, more even finish.
If you’re looking for a way to make your home cosier this winter, then we recommend giving Wallrock Thermal Liner a try.
This insulation wonder will help you save energy, combat condensation and mould, and smooth out rough and uneven surfaces. And what’s more, it’s easy to apply thanks to its paste-the-wall application. So why not give it a go today? Your home (and your wallet) will thank you for it!
Click here, to shop.