Wallrock Superglass 100
Wallrock Superglass is the modern alternative to traditional lining papers offering the benefits of strength and fire rating, which is ideal for commercial projects as well as DIY usage.
- High quality pre-coated glass fibre liner. Excellent base for paint or paper
- High-performance fire rating - flame-resistant EN B-s1, d0 (fireproof wall lining)
- Excellent performance on problem surfaces such as rough and damaged plaster. An effective lining for covering and reinforcing surfaces quickly and easily
- Tear-resistant and hard-wearing especially when used in conjunction with appropriate paints
- Paste the paper or wall
- Contains zero PVC and allows walls to breathe
This fibreglass wall liner creates a very economical paint surface - a result of high opacity and pre-coated surface.
Wallrock Superglass is suitable for applying to all common base surfaces including lime plaster, mineral plaster, plasterboard, hardboard, prefabricated building materials and wood panelling. The surface should be clean, dry and slightly absorbent. Very absorbent surfaces such as new plaster should be primed. Wallrock Superglass can be used in refurbishment and renovation applications and is especially useful in bridging and masking cracks and other damage in both ceilings and walls as well as a simple base preparation.
Application / Handling
- Use a good quality ready mixed adhesive to apply the Superglass, such as Wallrock Power Adhesive. Approx. 1kg of the adhesive covers 5.5m2
- We recommend paste-the-wall technique to save time and mess. No soaking required.
- The product can be butt joined or spliced by overlapping approximately 5cm and cutting through both layers
- Allow approximately 24 hours for drying before application of a good quality emulsion paint
Health & Safety
The product uses fine fibreglass particles as a constituent material which can lead to irritation of the skin. We strongly advise the use of protective gloves when handling the product. Painting of the product eliminates the risk of skin irritation after application.
You can check all our delivery rates and information here.
- We offer FREE next business day delivery for orders over £100 - applies to UK Mainland only.
- All orders received by 2:30 pm are dispatched as a standard next business day delivery - applies to UK Mainland only.
- Orders received after 2:30 pm will be dispatched the following business day.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday.
- We offer Saturday delivery at an extra charge.
We hope you’ll be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we are always here to help.
If you wish to return all or part of your order you have up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
Any return request will need to be authorised prior to returning the goods:
please contact us on 0800 009 6474 or via email at email@example.com, alternatively you can fill in the form here.
Please read our return policy:
The returned goods must be unopened and in a resalable state with their original box, packing and accessories;
Any goods or accessories that accompany the returned product must also come back to us;
If the return is due to missing or faulty parts then we will offer a full refund or replacement provided we are aware of this within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
Unless the return is due to a fault or other defect, you will be responsible for covering the return cost;
Once we receive the return, we will inspect it and process your refund between 2 to 3 working days.