Wallrock Cosy Liner KV300
Wallrock Cosy Liner KV300
Based on customer feedback, Erfurt MAV developed Wallrock Cosy Liner to provide a degree of thermal protection and defence against condensation. Like other products from the Wallrock Thermal Liner family, Cosy Liner KV300 consists of thermal backing and a flat, hardwearing and paintable liner, which is textile reinforced.
Benefits and where to use Cosy Liner
- Moderate thermal and condensation protection
- Ideal for covering light textures e.g. light woodchip
- Great for reinforcing cracked surfaces, damaged plaster and other related problems
- If you’d like to achieve a different flat finish, you can use Wallrock Premium or Plus. Alternatively, you can use textured, paintable wallpapers such as Wallrock Trend or Wallrock Texture
- Roll length – 10 m
- Roll width – 75 cm (0.75 m)
- Roll coverage – 7.5 m2
- Liner thickness – 1 mm (+/- 5%)
- Cosy Liner is breathable
- Contains NO glass fibre or PVC
- Paintable with standard emulsion paints
Hanging and application
- Can be used on walls and ceilings
- It’s a paste the wall product, which makes it much easier and faster to hang
- If another liner or wallpaper is to be applied on top of Cosy Liner KV300, please use a paste-the-wall (non-woven) type – see flat and textured Wallrock products
- Use Wallrock Thermal Liner Adhesive – 3 to 4 kg per roll
You can check all our delivery rates and information here.
- We offer FREE next business day delivery for orders over £50 - applies to UK Mainland only.
- All orders received by 2:30 pm are dispatched as a standard next business day delivery - applies to UK Mainland only.
- Orders received after 2:30 pm will be dispatched the following business day.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday.
- We offer Saturday delivery at an extra charge.
We hope you’ll be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we are always here to help.
If you wish to return all or part of your order you have up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
Any return request will need to be authorised prior to returning the goods:
please contact us on 0800 009 6474 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively you can fill in the form here.
Please read our return policy:
The returned goods must be unopened and in a resalable state with their original box, packing and accessories;
Any goods or accessories that accompany the returned product must also come back to us;
If the return is due to missing or faulty parts then we will offer a full refund or replacement provided we are aware of this within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
Unless the return is due to a fault or other defect, you will be responsible for covering the return cost;
Once we receive the return, we will inspect it and process your refund between 2 to 3 working days.