Polymer and acrylic-based filler paste - perfect filler for use with Wallrock Thermal Liner or KV600. One of the best fillers for moving cracks on internal walls and external facades. Allows joints pointing of 2 materials of different types in interior applications. Fibacryl has been enriched with fibres to work on moving substrates without cracking. It works especially well with Wallrock Thermal Liner or Wallrock KV600 Thermal Liner where substrate movement is expected.
- Remain flexible when dry - can be overcoated after 24 to 48 hours depending on temperature and humidity
- Up to 10 mm per coat
- Follows the substrate movements without cracking
- Adheres on unpainted or painted surfaces, new or renovation
- Can be used on plasterboards, old painted substrates, cement, breeze blocks, bricks, concrete and primed wood
- Ideal filler for use with Wallrock Thermal Liner or KV600 Thermal Liner
- To get it flush with wall surface use a sponge or decorating knife to wipe off any excess - best applied in two stages
To be overcoated once completely dry by any type of paint, wall coverings or plastic coatings.
You can check all our delivery rates and information here.
- We offer FREE next business day delivery for orders over £100 - applies to UK Mainland only.
- All orders received by 2:30 pm are dispatched as a standard next business day delivery - applies to UK Mainland only.
- Orders received after 2:30 pm will be dispatched the following business day.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday.
- We offer Saturday delivery at an extra charge.
We hope you’ll be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we are always here to help.
If you wish to return all or part of your order you have up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
Any return request will need to be authorised prior to returning the goods:
please contact us on 0800 009 6474 or via email at email@example.com, alternatively you can fill in the form here.
Please read our return policy:
The returned goods must be unopened and in a resalable state with their original box, packing and accessories;
Any goods or accessories that accompany the returned product must also come back to us;
If the return is due to missing or faulty parts then we will offer a full refund or replacement provided we are aware of this within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
Unless the return is due to a fault or other defect, you will be responsible for covering the return cost;
Once we receive the return, we will inspect it and process your refund between 2 to 3 working days.