Paste-the-Wall Lining Paper
Pro-lining at its best! When you want to smooth out rough walls easily and quickly in preparation for a painted finish, 1100 Paste the Wall Lining Paper offers an economical alternative to our reinforced linings: Wallrock Fibreliner and Wallrock Premium. It occupies the middle ground between traditional lining papers and Wallrock product range.
- Each roll is 53cm wide and 10m long. It covers 5.3m2
- 1100 Paste-the-Wall Lining Paper allows the walls to breathe
- The thickness of 1100 Paste-the-Wall Lining Paper can be compared to traditional lining paper 1000 / 1200, but can’t be compared like for like due to a different production process
- Paste the Wall Lining Paper doesn’t require any adhesive soaking. Just paste the wall and apply strips of Paste-the-Wall Lining Paper with butt joints
- We suggest using Wallrock Power Adhesive, but any good quality adhesive for non-woven wallcoverings can be used - approx. 1 kg of adhesive per roll
When would you use 1100 Paste the Wall Lining Paper?
- You need a perfect finish with Wallrock Thermal Liner
- You want a clean and smooth surface to paint
- You need a good base for decorative wallpapers
What is ‘Paste the Wall’?
- A wallcovering, which doesn’t require adhesive soaking is often called ‘paste-the-wall’.
How does it work?
- A paper-based product (such as lining paper) requires the adhesive paste to soak through it before it’s ready to bond with the surface. Paste-the-Wall products are made differently so that you can paste the wall with the adhesive and apply the wallcovering onto it. Use Wallrock Power Adhesive for good results.
You can check all our delivery rates and information here.
- We offer FREE next business day delivery for orders over £50 - applies to UK Mainland only.
- All orders received by 2:30 pm are dispatched as a standard next business day delivery - applies to UK Mainland only.
- Orders received after 2:30 pm will be dispatched the following business day.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday.
- We offer Saturday delivery at an extra charge.
We hope you’ll be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we are always here to help.
If you wish to return all or part of your order you have up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
Any return request will need to be authorised prior to returning the goods:
please contact us on 0800 009 6474 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively you can fill in the form here.
Please read our return policy:
The returned goods must be unopened and in a resalable state with their original box, packing and accessories;
Any goods or accessories that accompany the returned product must also come back to us;
If the return is due to missing or faulty parts then we will offer a full refund or replacement provided we are aware of this within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
Unless the return is due to a fault or other defect, you will be responsible for covering the return cost;
Once we receive the return, we will inspect it and process your refund between 2 to 3 working days.