Anaglypta Armadillo Contract Partridge - RD719 is a perfect example of using modern technologies to create wallpapers that offer appealing design styles and hard to match durability. Armadillo Contract range of wallpapers is made from a single layer of heavy-duty and high-quality textile reinforced paper, which is permanently embossed at extremely high temperatures and pressures. Often referred to as ‘the pattern that will not flatten’.
Due to the roll width of 75 cm (typically wallpapers are 53 cm wide) and paste-the-wall method of wallpaper hanging, Armadillo Contract Partridge RD719 offers a much quicker way of wallpapering walls with less joints to worry about.
Benefits of Armadillo Contract Partridge RD719
- Very strong, durable and knock resistant material ideal for busy areas of the house
- Perfect for reinforcing wall surfaces and covering minor cracks - the light texture will help with masking wall imperfections
- Dimensionally stable - doesn't shrink or expand, which helps with achieving seamless joints
- Hang it using paste-the-wall method (you can paste the wallpaper if preferred) – faster and easier application without a pasting table
- Can be used directly on Wallrock Thermal Liners for textured finish
|Roll size:||75 cm x 25 m|
|Match type:||Free Match|
|Pattern repeat:||0 cm|
|Application:||Paste the wall or Paste the paper|
|Recommended adhesive:||Wallrock Power Adhesive|
|Adhesive consumption (per roll)||3.5 kg|
You can check all our delivery rates and information here.
- We offer FREE next business day delivery for orders over £100 - applies to UK Mainland only.
- All orders received by 2:30 pm are dispatched as a standard next business day delivery - applies to UK Mainland only.
- Orders received after 2:30 pm will be dispatched the following business day.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday.
- We offer Saturday delivery at an extra charge.
We hope you’ll be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we are always here to help.
If you wish to return all or part of your order you have up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
Any return request will need to be authorised prior to returning the goods:
please contact us on 0800 009 6474 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively you can fill in the form here.
Please read our return policy:
The returned goods must be unopened and in a resalable state with their original box, packing and accessories;
Any goods or accessories that accompany the returned product must also come back to us;
If the return is due to missing or faulty parts then we will offer a full refund or replacement provided we are aware of this within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
Unless the return is due to a fault or other defect, you will be responsible for covering the return cost;
Once we receive the return, we will inspect it and process your refund between 2 to 3 working days.