Wallrock R300 Liner
Would you like to hide wood panelling or cover old woodchip? Wallrock R300 Liner is a new specialist product which gives great results on problem surfaces such as rough and damaged plaster, cracked rendering, wood panelling or plasterboard. Now you can cover old wallpaper and end up with smooth walls.
One roll covers 25m2 – each roll is 25m long and 100cm wide. If 25 m2 is too much, you can use Cosy Liner - one roll of Cosy Liner covers 7.5 m2.
Why would you use it?
- It’s 1 mm (+/- 5%) thick it covers tired and rough surfaces.
- The backing of Wallrock R300 Liner is made of dense, mesh-like, which helps to cover rough surfaces.
- As it’s made of the same materials as Wallrock Thermal Liner it will help with getting your room warmer slightly quicker.
- It can help with the lighter cases of mould formations.
- As with all Wallrock products it is very strong, durable and it allows the walls to breathe. No PVC or fibreglass.
- Paste-the-wall product - no soaking required - just put the adhesive paste straight onto the wall.
- You can emulsion paint or use ‘paste-the-wall’ (non-woven) wallpaper over Wallrock R300.
- Wallrock R300 Liner is fire rated.
- Use Thermal Liner Adhesive to hang Wallrock R300 Liner. 10 to 12.5kg of the adhesive per roll.
NB. The adhesive consumption indication is for guidance only for walls in good condition. Damaged or textured walls and surfaces that are not vertical, more paste may be required (up to 12.5kg per roll)