Wallrock R300 Liner
Would you like to hide wood panelling or cover old woodchip? Wallrock R300 Liner is a new specialist product which gives great results on problem surfaces such as rough and damaged plaster, cracked rendering, wood panelling or plasterboard. Now you can cover old wallpaper and end up with smooth walls. Read a professional decorator's review here.
One roll covers 25m2 – each roll is 25m long and 100cm wide. If 25 m2 is too much, you can use Cosy Liner - one roll of Cosy Liner covers 7.5 m2.
Why would you use it?
- It’s 1 mm (+/- 5%) thick it covers tired and rough surfaces.
- The backing of Wallrock R300 Liner is made of dense, mesh-like, which helps to cover rough surfaces.
- As it’s made of the same materials as Wallrock Thermal Liner it will help with getting your room warmer slightly quicker.
- It can help with the lighter cases of mould formations.
- As with all Wallrock products it is very strong, durable and it allows the walls to breathe. No PVC or fibreglass.
- Paste-the-wall product - no soaking required - just put the adhesive paste straight onto the wall.
- You can emulsion paint or use ‘paste-the-wall’ (non-woven) wallpaper over Wallrock R300.
- Wallrock R300 Liner is fire rated.
- Use Thermal Liner Adhesive to hang Wallrock R300 Liner. 10 to 12.5kg of the adhesive per roll.
NB. The adhesive consumption indication is for guidance only for walls in good condition. Damaged or textured walls and surfaces that are not vertical, more paste may be required (up to 12.5kg per roll)
You can check all our delivery rates and information here.
- We offer FREE next business day delivery for orders over £50 - applies to UK Mainland only.
- All orders received by 2:30 pm are dispatched as a standard next business day delivery - applies to UK Mainland only.
- Orders received after 2:30 pm will be dispatched the following business day.
- We dispatch orders Monday to Friday.
- We offer Saturday delivery at an extra charge.
We hope you’ll be happy with your purchase, but if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we are always here to help.
If you wish to return all or part of your order you have up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
Any return request will need to be authorised prior to returning the goods:
please contact us on 0800 009 6474 or via email at email@example.com, alternatively you can fill in the form here.
Please read our return policy:
The returned goods must be unopened and in a resalable state with their original box, packing and accessories;
Any goods or accessories that accompany the returned product must also come back to us;
If the return is due to missing or faulty parts then we will offer a full refund or replacement provided we are aware of this within 24 hours of receipt of the goods.
Unless the return is due to a fault or other defect, you will be responsible for covering the return cost;
Once we receive the return, we will inspect it and process your refund between 2 to 3 working days.